Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answer June 2019: You know that Amazon India comes with new quiz contest regularly. Just give answer and win Amazon pay balance, mobile phones, watches, headphones, gadgets and so on..
But but but, it’s not easy as it looks like. We have to give answers of all the questions correctly to eligible for Amazon quiz contest.. Don’t worry dude !!! We are here to help you..
In this page, you will get all Amazon quiz contest answers today. We update this page regularly at first with latest Amazon quiz contest today questions and answers.
Don’t forget to save this page and visit regularly to get all upcoming Amazon quiz contest today answers at first.
Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answer June 2019
Tips & Tricks To Win Amazon Quiz Pay Contest Today
1) Don’t login to Amazon with same email address / mobile number on multiple phones.
2) Don’t use more than 1 account on a device.
4) Don’t play Amazon quiz like robot. Complete the quiz slowly like human.
5) Most of the users play the quiz when quiz starts. But you should play as late as possible.
6) Last but the not least, must tweet after playing the quiz with #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon @amazonIN.
Amazon Cricket Quiz Today Answers
- The 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup Is Being Played In Which Country? ENGLAND (UK)
- In Cricket, What Does The Term Skipper Refer To? THE TEAM CAPTAIN
- India Is The Only Country In The World To Win 60, 50 And 20-Over World Cups. TRUE
- In A Full, Uninterrupted T20 Match, Each Bowler May Bowl A Maximum Of __ Overs Per Innings? 4
- Which Of These Is NOT A Method Of Dismissal Of A Batsman In Cricket? WINKING
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answer 6th June 2019 – Win 24K Gold Bar
1) Which Of These Cities Is Located On Two Continents?
Ans – Istanbul
2) Which Is The First Country To Officially Declare An ‘Environmental And Climate Emergency’?
Ans – UK
3) Which Long-Range, Sub-Sonic Cruise Missile Was Successfully Test Fired By India On April 15, 2019?
Ans – Nirbhay
4) India’s First Natural Ice Cafe Has Been Launched At 14,000 Feet, In The Shape Of An Ice Stupa. Where Is It Located?
Ans – Ladakh
5) Raveena Tandon Won A National Award For Best Actress In 2001, For Portraying The Role Of A Woman Who Has Faced Domestic Violence. Which Movie Did She Win It For?
Ans – Daman
Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answer 5th June 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy A50
Question 1: ‘Olympus Mons’ is the largest mountain in our solar system, and is about three times higher than Mt. Everest. On which planet would you find it?
Answer – Mars
Question 2: Who is the first ever Indian woman to win a Silver medal at the Olympics?
Answer – P. V. Sindhu
Question 3: Birds have no teeth, so they break down their food in the ___ before digesting it.
Answer – Gizzard
Question 4: Chinmay Prabhu, a 20 year old Indian entered the Guiness Book of World Records in 2018, for solving the highest number of pyraminx (pyramid-shaped Rubik’s cubes) — under water.
Answer – True
Question 5: The world’s first ‘zero-waste’ commercial flight operated from Sydney to Adelaide and disposed all waste via compost, reuse or recycling. Which airline was it?
Answer – Qantas
Amazon OnePlus Quiz – Answer & Win OnePlus 7 Pro
- The OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue variant comes with 256 GB storage. What’s the highest RAM configuration available for this variant? 12GB
- The OnePlus 7 Pro is powered by which processor? Snapdragon 855
- Which of the below is a feature of the OnePlus 7 Pro? All of the above
- The OnePlus 7 Pro comes with a 4000 mAh battery. Which fast charging technology does it use? Warp Charge 30
- Which of these celebrities is currently associated with the brand OnePlus? Robert Downey. Jr
Amazon Special Edition Quiz Answers Today – Win ₹5000
- You can now send money to friends and family directly from bank-to-bank on Amazon. True
- ‘Send Money’ on Amazon is powered by ______. Fill in the blanks. BHIM UPI – A govt. approved platform
- The ‘Send Money’ feature CANNOT be used for which of the following transactions? Sending Bitcoins to friends
- Which of the following is the correct statement about sending money on Amazon? Transactions are secured by UPI PIN
- Currently, on sending money on Amazon.in, what is the cashback offer you can avail? Flat ₹20 on next 5 transactions
Read: Paytm loot offer today
Amazon May Quiz Answers Today – Win ₹5000
- In Spanish, the month of May is called ____. Fill in the blanks. Mayo
- A person born in the month of May could have which of these as their Zodiac signs? Gemini
- The 2019 Indian general elections, which started in April ended this May. How many phases was the election conducted in? 7
- Which famous Star Wars catchphrase is celebrated on the 4th of May? May the Force be with you
- Which of these famous Indian personalities were NOT born in May? Sachin Tendulkar
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 22 May 2019 – Win Oppo F11 Pro
- Fanta and Sprite belong to which beverage company? The Coca-Cola Company
- Rio de Janeiro is the capital of Brazil. False
- In the recently concluded IPL 2019, which player won the ‘Purple cap’ for being the leading wicket-taker of the tournament? Imran Tahir
- In which city would you find Capitol Hill, the seat of the government and an old residential neighborhood? Washington DC
- The book ‘Long Walk to Freedom’ is an autobiography by which one of these? Nelson Mandela
Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answer 15th May 2019 – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
- What is the name of the hard white material that makes up an elephant’s tusks? Ivory
- Arctic King, Iceberg and Little Gem are all types of which vegetable? Lettuce
- A person experiencing ‘Ablutophobia’ would be scared of which of these? Bathing
- Which of these is the Greek goddess of victory? Nike
- The ______ note was the first paper currency issued by RBI in January 1938. Fill in the blanks. Rs. 5
Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answer 13th May 2019 – Win ₹5000
- Which popular product is associated with the words Nano, Shuffle and Touch? Music player
- What was the name of the network of computers that eventually gave rise to the Internet? Arpanet
- The ear and sense of balance are closely connected, and an ear infection may cause one to lose balance and fall. True
- Churchill, Sherman and Panzer and the names of ________? Military tanks
- Which of these can a horse NOT do? Vomit
Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answer 12th May 2019: Win Samsung Galaxy A50
- Madre, Morsa, Maman and Okaasan are different terms for a _____. Mother
- Anna Jarvis was the founder of the Mother’s Day holiday, and led the establishment of the holiday after her mother’s death. When was the first Mother’s Day celebrated? 1908
- Who is actor Ranbir Kapoor’s famous mother? Neetu Kapoor
- In Greek mythology who was mother of the gods? Rhea
- Mahatma Gandhi often credited his mother for the impact she had in his spiritual development. What was her name? Putlibai Gandhi
Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answer 10th May 2019
- Which is the smallest state in India? Goa
- In which country would you find the Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument consisting of a ring of standing stones? England
- Complete the phrase – ‘wear your heart on your ______’. This English idiom means openly showing your emotions or feelings. Sleeve
- You can find the Victoria Terminus in Mumbai and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata. Now if you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in? Mumbai
- In which country were the first Olympic games held? Greece
Amazon Quiz Contest Today answer : Win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch
- Abode of Snow
- New Zealand
- Onion Knight
Amazon quiz contest answer today 3rd May 2019: Win ₹20,000/-
- Red Dacca
- The Big Rip
- Satyendranath Bose
Amazon quiz contest answers Today Samsung Galaxy M20 (2 May 2019)
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Global Positioning System
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers Today (1st May 2019)
- Mariana Trench
- Nelson Mandela
- Milind Soman
- Helium hydride
So participate on Amazon quiz contest answers today June 2019 and win exciting prizes.