Hello guys, hope you are enjoying our free recharge tricks. You know that Amazon India comes with new quiz contest regularly. Just give answer and win Amazon pay balance, mobile phones, watches, headphones, gadgets and so on..
But but but, it’s not easy as it looks like. We have to give answers of all the questions correctly to eligible for Amazon quiz contest..
Don’t worry dude !!! We are here to help you..
In this page, you will get all Amazon quiz answers today. We update this page regularly at first on net with latest Amazon quiz contest questions and answers.
Have a look on all the Amazon quiz today answers below..
Don’t forget to save this page and revisit regularly to get all upcoming Amazon quiz answers at first.
Amazon Indian Quiz answers today 19 June 2018
1) Which Indian city does the Kanjeevaram weave come from? Kanchipuram
2) The famous ad jingle for this Indian watches brand was composed by AR Rahman as an adaption of Mozart’s 25th symphony. Which brand is this? Titan
3) Which of these garment/fabric styles did NOT originate in India? Shibori
4) The Wardrobe Refresh Sale on Amazon.in offers several benefits and discounts on clothing, footwear and fashion accessories. When is it? 21st to 24th June 2018
5) You can avail additional discount on shopping with ICICI debit/credit card during the Wardrobe Refresh Sale. What is the maximum discount you can avail under this offer? Rs. 1000
Amazon International Fashion Quiz answers
1) Which famous style of men’s formal shoes is named after a university in the UK? Oxford
2) Virat Kohli and Cristiano Ronaldo, both are associated with this international luggage brand. Name this brand? American Tourister
3) Espadrilles were first made in regions of France and Spain. Where are these worn? On your feet
4) Which of the following is NOT a benefit of shopping from Amazon Fashion during the Wardrobe Refresh Sale? Free ice cream on every purchase
5) When is the Wardrobe Refresh Sale on Amazon.in? 21st to 24th June 2018
Amazon Fashion Refresh Quiz Answers Today 17 June 2018
1) This American brand invented ‘Blue Jeans’ in partnership with Jacob Davis in 1871 and recently celebrated 145th birthday of jeans. Which brand was it? Levi’s
2) Which of these popular style of sunglasses were originally developed in 1936 for military pilots to protect their eyes while flying? Aviators
3) This footwear and apparel brand shares its name with an American wild cat, which also features in its logo. Which brand is it? PUMA
4) The Wardrobe Refresh Sale on Amazon.in offers several benefits and discounts on clothing, footwear and fashion accessories. When does it go live for all customers? 21st June 2018
5) Which of the following is NOT a benefit of shopping from Amazon Fashion during the Wardrobe Refresh Sale? Free hugs on every purchase
Amazon Auto Reload Quiz Answers Today
1) The Auto Reload feature tops up your Amazon Pay balance when it falls below a minimum amount set by you – True
2) Which of the following is NOT a benefit of setting up Auto Reload? Free hugs on setup
3) Currently, on setting up Auto Reload for Rs. 1000 or more, what is the cashback offer you can avail? Get Rs. 50 back on your next 5 loads
4) What is the minimum amount that can be set for Auto Reload top ups? Rs. 500
5) Which of the following payment methods can be used to setup Auto Reload? All credit cards and HDFC/ICICI debit cards
Amazon Brylcreem Quiz Contest Answers 14 June 2018
1) Which of these celebrities is currently associated with the brand Brylcreem? Varun Dhawan
2) Brylcreem does NOT offer products in which of the following categories? Ice creams
3) Which of these is the NOT the name of a popular beard style? Mole patch
4) Brylcreem Beard Oil is formulated with 3 special oils – Sesame Oil, Olive Oil and ________. Fill in the blanks. Almond oil
5) Which of the following is a benefit of using beard oil? Hydrates and softens facial hair and the skin beneath
Amazon Quiz Answers Today- Win Nokia 6.1 (13 June)
1. How much RAM does the Nokia 6.1 come with?
Answer is: 4GB
2. The Nokia 6.1 runs on __, which ensures it gets regular security and OS updates.
Answer is: Android One
3. Which of the following has Nokia partnered with for the camera lens on the Nokia 6.1?
Answer is: Zeiss
4. What is the dual sight mode on Nokia 6.1 also called?
Answer is: Bothie
5. Which mobile platform is the Nokia 6.1 built on?
Answer is: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
6. Which of these is NOT a feature of the Nokia 6.1?
Answer is: 3D printing
Other Amazon Quizes Live Today (Check answers below)
- Amazon OnePuls 6 Quiz
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Quiz
- Amazon Comfort Quiz
- Amazon Lakme Quiz
Amazon Coupons Quiz Answers Today 12 June 2018
This Amazon quiz will commence from 12th June to 30 June June 2018. Total 40 winners will be selected as winners & each winner will get Rs.5000 as Amazon Pay Balance. Results will be announced by 31st July 2018.
1) You can now get additional discounts on products listed on Amazon.in over and above their existing price. Using which of these offering can you avail this benefit?
Answer: Amazon Coupons
2) Which of these is NOT a benefit of using Amazon coupons?
Answer: Free gelato for every coupon used
3) You cannot find Amazon coupons on which of the following pages on Amazon.in?
4) The ________ is an ongoing event on Amazon.in, which offers coupons giving additional discounts on over 4000+ products. What is this event called?
Answer: Coupon Carnival
5) Till when is the Coupon Carnival live on Amazon.in?
Answer: 17th June
Amazon Fire TV Stick Quiz Answers Today 11 June 2018
Amazon Fire Stick Quiz will commence from 25th May to 25th June 2018. Total 25 participants will be selected as winners. Each winner will get a unit of Fire TV stick. Winners will be declared by 30th June 2018.
1) Which of the following can you NOT find on the Fire TV stick?
Answer: Answer to the ultimate question of Life, the Universe, and Everything
2) What can you NOT do using the Fire TV Stick Remote?
Answer: Start your microwave in the kitchen
3) Which of these Fire TV stick feature helps you setup an alert after a monthly data usage limit is reached?
Answer: Data Monitoring
4) You can access YouTube through Silk and Firefox browsers on the Fire TV Stick
5) Which of these is a benefit that Prime members enjoy with the Fire TV Stick?
Answer: Access to Amazon Prime Video content on their TV
Amazon GoCashless Quiz Contest Answers (05 June 2018)
This Amazon quiz contest will commence from 5th June to 9th June 2018. A total of 10 winners will be selected & each will get Rs.5000 as Amazon Pay Balance. Winners will be declared by 31st August 2018.
1) Which of the following can you NOT pay for using Amazon Pay?
Answer: An apartment on the moon
2) You can also use Amazon Pay to make payments on several partnering apps/websites like Redbus, Bookmyshow, Fassos and more.
3) Which of these payment methods can you NOT use when shopping on Amazon.in and associated Amazon Pay partner websites/apps?
4) Which of these is NOT a benefit of using Amazon Pay balance?
Answer: Fits in your wallet
5) What will the Amazon delivery agent do if you pay online in advance but are not at home to receive your package?
Answer: Return later to deliver your package
You May Also Like:
- Paytm Promo Code, Offers Today June 2018 (2 New Coupons)
- Amazon Quiz Winners List Today May – June 2018 (Updated)
- Free Paytm Cash- Earn Rs.200 Paytm Money Daily (Official)
- 10 Best Refer and Earn Money Apps In India (June 2018)
Amazon Quiz Time – Win OnePlus 6 Smartphone (4 June)
1) Which of the following is NOT a feature of the OnePlus 6?
2) When will the OnePlus 6 Marvel Avengers Limited Edition go live on sale on Amazon.in?
Answer: 12 PM, 29th May 2018
3) The OnePlus 6 is powered by which Operating System?
Answer: Oxygen OS
4) Which of these is the correct RAM and memory configuration for the Marvel Avengers Limited Edition of the OnePlus 6?
Answer: 8GB / 256GB
5) What is the dual camera configuration of the OnePlus 6?
Answer: 16MP + 20MP
Amazon Pedigree Quiz Answers Today (3 June)
1) Dogs have different nutritional requirements compared to humans.
2) Which of these is not an ingredient in the Pedigree ‘Chicken, Egg and Rice’ variant?
3) Eggs contain protein and essential amino acids. What is the role that these play in a dog’s body?
Ans: Develops telepathic abilities
4) Which of the following is a breed of dogs?
Ans: Chow chow
5) Pedigree ‘Chicken, Egg and Rice’ in India is exclusively available on Amazon.in.
Amazon Quiz Time – Super Value Day Quiz (02 June)
1) Shopping on Super Value Day gives you cashback on purchase of household supplies and more. What is the maximum cashback you can avail?
Ans: Rs. 1200
2) Super Value Day occurs on which days of the month?
Ans: 1st, 2nd and 3rd of every month
3) After the order is dispatched, how long does it take for the Super Value Day cashback to be credited to customer’s account?
Ans: 72 hours
4) Which of the following would NOT be eligible for the Super Value Day cashback offer?
Ans: Electronics and Furniture
5) Customers using which bank’s credit or debit card are eligible for the additional cashback on shopping from Super Value Days?
Ans: ICICI bank
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – Ustraa Quiz (31 May)
1) Which of the following is a benefit of using beard oil?
Ans: Hydrates and softens facial hair and the skin beneath
2) What is the name of the annual event which involves the growing of beards during the month of November to raise cancer awareness?
Ans: No-shave November
3) Which of the following does Ustraa beard oil NOT help with?
Ans: Helps develop abs
4) Enriched with sunflower oil, Ustraa beard oil also protects hair from UV radiations
5) Which of these is the NOT the name of a popular beard style?
Ans: Mole patch
Amazon Quiz Time – DTH Recharges Quiz Answers (30 May)
1) In context to television services, DTH is a short form for which of the following?
Ans: Direct To Home
2) You can recharge your DTH account on Amazon.in
3) Currently, what is the cashback you can avail for making a DTH recharge on Amazon.in?
Ans: Flat 50% up to Rs. 100
4) The cashback offer is applicable on which payment methods?
Ans: Amazon Pay balance, Netbanking, Credit/Debit Cards
5) Which of these can you NOT do using Amazon Pay balance?
Ans: Cryptocurrency trading
Amazon Moto Riddles Quiz Answers Today (28th May)
1) I have a shutter, sometimes not just one but two, that works best when you say ‘Cheese’. What am I?
Ans: Camera/ Dual camera
2) I am the ‘classic’ greeting you have probably heard of before, use me as a ringtone or sing it as a song
Ans: Hello Moto
3) The Khaleesi has 3 like me, but I have the power to ‘snap’. Who am I?
4) Daft Punk won the Grammy in 2014 for me. But I’m also an essential part of your phone. Who am I?
5) I am the newest member in the Moto G family. They say I’m a shutterbug, moviebuff, gamingpro and ‘designed with you in mind’. Who am I?
Ans: Moto G6
Amazon The Face Shop Quiz Answers Today 26th May 2018
This Amazon quiz will commence from 26th May to 22 June 2018. Total 20 winners will selected as each winner will get Rs.5000 as Amazon Pay Balance. The Amazon quiz winners list will be announced on 30th June 2018.
1) Which of these is a product that is offered by The Faceshop?
Ans: Face masks
2) Which of these is NOT a kind of face mask offered by The Faceshop?
Ans: Real Nature Radioactive Red Face mask
3) What is the recommended duration of keeping face masks by The Faceshop on your skin for maximum benefit?
Ans: 10-15 minutes
4) Which of these is NOT a benefit of using The Faceshop Green Tea face Mask?
Ans: Tickles the skin
5) K-Beauty’ refers to skin-care practices, cleansing rituals and products that derive from ______. Fill in the blank.
Ans: South Korea
Amazon Quiz Today Answers – Comfort Quiz (22 May)
1) Which of the following is NOT a benefit of using fabric conditioners?
Answer- Makes clothes magnetic
2) Comfort fabric conditioners can be used on several types of clothes including woolens, towels, bedsheets and more.
3) The new range of Comfort fabric conditioners specially formulated for baby clothes is called ______. Fill in the blanks.
Answer- Comfort Pure
4) Comfort fabric conditioners CANNOT be used in which of the following methods of washing?
5) When washing clothes in a bucket, which of these is the correct way of using Comfort fabric conditioners?
Answer- Soak clothes in Comfort after detergent wash
Amazon Cricket Quiz Contest Answers Today 20 May 2018
1) In a T20 match, no more than __ fielders can be on the leg side at any time.
2) In the context of cricket what does LBW stand for?
Answer: Leg before wicket
3) T20 cricket was first introduced by the England and Wales Cricket Board in 2003.
4) Who was the first player to score a century in T20 internationals?
Answer: Chris Gayle
5) In the context of cricket, what is ‘scoring a ton’?
Answer: Scoring 100 runs
Amazon Quiz Time Answer Today – Lakme Quiz (18 May)
1) Which of these celebrities is currently associated with the brand Lakme?
A: Kareena Kapoor
2) Which of these is NOT a part of the Lakme Naturale range?
3) Which of these is a benefit that Aloe has on the skin?
A: Rejuvenates the skin
4) Which of these ingredients is used in the new Lakme Naturale range of products?
A: Aloe vera
5) Which of these is NOT a shade of Lakme Naturale Matte Sticks?
A: Rainbow Black
Amazon OnePlus 6 Quiz Time Today Answers
1) When is OnePlus 6 launch event scheduled to go live in India?
Answer: 3:00 PM IST, 17 May 2018
2) The OnePlus 6 will be powered by which processor?
Answer: Snapdragon 845
3) What is OnePlus’s charging technology called?
Answer: Dash charge
4) Amazon Prime members will enjoy early access to the sale of OnePlus 6. When does this sale begin?
Answer: 12 Noon, 21st May 2018
5) Which of these phrases is associated with the OnePlus 6?
Answer: The speed you need
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers 12th May 2018
1) In a T20 match, after the first 6 overs a maximum of 5 fielders can be outside the fielding circle.
2) As per the laws of cricket, when can a ‘lost ball’ be called?
Ans: When the ball cannot be recovered without outside assistance
3) In the context of cricket, what does ‘mankaded’ mean?
Ans: When a bowler Runs out the non-striking batsman when the latter leaves the crease when backing up
4) A batsman may be dismissed Run Out whether or not a run is being attempted, even if the delivery is a no-ball.
5) In T20 cricket, what does a Super Over aim to eliminate?
Ans: A tied match
Amazon Realme 1 Smartphone Quiz Answers
1) The Realme 1 has been designed by the smartphone brand OPPO
2) The Realme 1’s design is called ______. Fill in the blank.
Ans: Diamond black
3) Which of these phrases is associated with the brand Realme?
Ans: Power meets style
4) When is the Realme 1 scheduled to launch?
Ans: 15th May 2018
5) How many authorized service centers for Realme 1 are there in India?
Amazon OnePlus 6 Quiz Today All Answers (9th May 2018)
1) The OnePlus 6 limited edition is associated with which of these Marvel Comic Universe franchise?
2) When is OnePlus 6 launch event scheduled to go live in India?
Ans: 3:00 PM IST, 17 May 2018
3) The OnePlus 6 will feature a _____ back. Fill in the blanks.
4) The OnePlus 6 will be powered by which processor?
Ans: Snapdragon 845
5) What is the maximum RAM and memory configuration which the OnePlus 6 will be available in?
Ans: 8GB / 256GB
Amazon Recharges Quiz Answers (8th May 2018)
1) You can recharge your prepaid mobile number on Amazon.in.
2) Currently, what is the cashback you can avail on your first prepaid mobile recharge?
Ans: Flat 75% up to Rs.75
3) The cashback offer on mobile recharges is applicable on which payment methods?
Ans: Netbanking, Credit/Debit Cards, Amazon Pay balance
4) The cashback offer is applicable on which telecom operators?
Ans: All operators
5) Which of the following can you NOT do using Amazon Pay Balance?
Ans: Cryptocurrency trading
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers Today 6 May 2018
1) In the case of a ‘freehit’ the batsman can only be dismissed through which of the following?
Answer: A run out
2) You can tell Alexa to book tickets for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s home matches?
3) In an uninterrupted T20 cricket match each bowler may bowl a maximum of __ overs
4) Which of these is NOT a field position in cricket?
5) In cricket, the term Skipper refers to?
Answer: The team captain
Amazon Huawei P20 Lite Quiz Answers Today 04 May 2018
1) Which of these phrases are associated with the brand Huawei?
Answer: Make it Possible
2) The Huawei P20 Pro comes with a Leica triple rear camera. What is its maximum resolution?
3) What kind of build does the Huawei P20 Lite sport?
Answer: Glass Body
4) Huawei P20 Pro and Huawei P20 Lite come with ___ selfie camera?
5) What kind of display does the Huawei P20 lite have?
Answer: 19:9 Notch Display
Amazon Super Value Day Quiz Answers Today 1st May 2018
1) Shopping on Super Value Day gives you cashback on purchase of household supplies and more. What is the maximum cashback you can avail?
Answer: Rs 1200
2) Super Value Day cashback offers now run for first 3 days of every month instead of 2 days earlier.
3) Which of the following would NOT be eligible for the Super Value Day cashback offer?
Answer: Electronics and Furniture
4) Customers using which bank’s credit or debit card are eligible for the additional cashback on shopping from Super Value Days?
Answer: ICICI BANK
5) After the order is dispatched, how long does it take for the Super Value Day cashback to be credited to customer’s account?
Answer: 72 hour
Amazon OnePlus 6 Maze Quiz Answers Today (30 April)
Maze 1 – The Maze of the PhotoGrapher Answers are below
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers Today 28th April 2018
1) In the context of a T20 match, what is a ‘free hit’?
Answer: If a bowler delivers a no-ball
2) Which mathematical formulation is used to reset targets in rain-affected cricket matches?
Answer: The Duckworth–Lewis (D/L) method
3) In the context of cricket what is a ‘dot ball’?
Answer: A delivery bowled without any runs scored off it
4) In the context of a T20 match, what is ‘powerplay’?
Answer: During the first 6 overs, a max. of two fielders can be outside the 30-yard circle
5) Which of these is NOT a type of delivery in cricket?
6) Presently, who is the captain of the India’s Women’s T-20 International team?
Answer: Harmanpreet Kaur
7) In which country did Twenty20 cricket first originate?
Amazon Garmin Vivofit 4 Quiz Answers
1) Which of these is NOT a benefit of regular physical activity?
Answer: Gives you telepathic abilities
2) On a single charge, the Garmin Vivofit 4 activity tracker can run for up to __. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: 1 Year
3) Which of the following is NOT true about the Garmin Vivofit 4?
Answer: It can help you fly
4) The Garmin Vivofit 4 can also monitor your sleep.
5) Whichof the following can you do on the Garmin Vivofit 4?
Answer: Customize its display colour
Amazon Bose Quiz Contest Answers Today 25th April 2018
1) Which of these is NOT a feature of the new SoundWear Companion speaker?
Answer: 5D printing
2) Charging the SoundWear Companion for 15 minutes can give you up to ___. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: 3 hours of music
3) Which of these is the technology used in the SoundWear Companion speakers?
Answer: Waveguide technology
4) With the SoundWear Companion Speakers, you can walk while taking a call, multitask and voice control your music.
5) Which of these is NOT a color that SoundWear Companion covers come in?
Answer: Unicorn pink
Amazon Quiz Time Today – World Book Day (23 April)
1) What did the monk in Robin Sharma’s book sell?
Answer: His red Ferrari
2) In the book ‘The Chamber of Secrets’ who is James Potter’s son?
Answer: Harry Potter
3) Complete the book title, ‘Sapiens, a brief history of …’
4) Which of these is the title of the first book in Amish’s Shiva trilogy?
Answer: The Immortals of Meluha
5) Complete the book title, ‘How to win ____ & influence people’
Amazon Quiz Time Today – Cricket Quiz (22 April)
1) The inaugural ICC World Twenty20 was played in South Africa in 2007. Who won the final?
2) In a T20 match, if the fielding team does not start to bowl their 20th over in 75 min, the batting side is credited extra runs for every whole overbowled after the 75-min mark.
3) In the context of cricket what is a ‘Hat Trick’?
Answer: When a bowler takes 3 wickets on consecutive deliveries, dismissing 3 different batsmen.
4) Which bird is associated with a batsman’s dismissal for a score of zero?
5) In an uninterrupted Twenty20 game how many innings does each team play?
Answer: 1 inning each
6) What can Alexa NOT tell you about a cricket team?
Answer: Tell you when Sachin Tendulkar is coming out of retirement
7) What would Alexa reply if you ask ‘Alexa, which cricket teams are playing today?’
Answer: Tell you the names of the teams cricket playing that day
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers Today (21 April 2018)
This contest will commence from 21st April 2018 to 30th April 2018. Each winner will get Rs.4000 as Amazon pay balance. Amazon quiz winners will be announced by 31st May 2018.
1) How does Amazon Pay Weekend Pay & Play help you enjoy your weekend ?
Answer: In discovering exciting deals on Amazon Pay partner apps and sites every weekend
2) What is the max. cashback you can get can through Weekend Pay & Play offers this weekend ?
Answer: 50% cashback up to Rs.100
3) When should you visit the Weekend Pay & Play page for your dose of exciting offers ?
Answer: Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday
4) Amazon Pay Weekend Pay & Play brings you deals on your favorite apps & websites. Which of the below do NOT accept Amazon Pay yet ?
5) You can use your Amazon Pay balance to pay for your orders with a single click across participating sites?
Amazon Nokia 7 Plus Quiz Answers Today (19 April)
1) On a single charge, up to how long does the Nokia 7 Plus last?
Answer: 2 days
2) The Nokia 7 Plus runs on ______, which ensures it gets the latest security and OS updates.
Answer: Android One
3) What mobile platform is the Nokia 7 Plus built on?
Answer: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
4) Which of these lens manufacturers did Nokia partner with for the Nokia 7 Plus?
Answer: Carl Zeiss
5) Which of the following is NOT a feature of the dual camera set up on the Nokia 7 Plus?
Answer: Telekinetic picture