How to enable Google Assistant in Lollipop 5.0 or Above [NO ROOT REQUIRED]
Hope you liked our previous tutorial about how to link aadhar card with mobile number. That harsh buzz of Google Assistant and the perplexing reactions which I received from my friends when I told them that we can get Google Assistant on Lollipop too made me write this post as before it was only for Android Version Marshmallow and above ! You will get to know how to enable Google Assistant in lollipop without Root.
Well if you guys don’t know what is Google Assistant then just Google it why are you here? LOL :p it’s just a joke read on..
Google Assistant is by a long shot the best voice collaborator accessible today, period. We have as of now contrasted it with other voice collaborators like Siri and Hound and each time Google Assistant has turned out as a victor. It’s capacity to complete long conversational exchanges and faultless logical mindfulness is unmatched. Google Assistant is one of the greatest focal points Android has over its main adversary, the iOS. That is the reason it was so sad to see Google Assistant being propelled for iPhone clients, while the Android clients underneath Marshmallow (6.0) lay in hold up. In any case, the Android people group is solid and tenacious. Today, I will share a technique utilizing which you can get access to Google Assistant on your Android Lollipop gadget and that too without rooting your cell phone.
So let’s begin
The only problem faced by developer was of launching Google Assistant as the software detects the hidden activity to run the Google Assitant, So some developers created Google Assistant Launcher to hide the hidden activity which made Google Assistant run even on Android Lollipop.
Follow below instructions to access to enable Google assistant in Lollipop (no rooted needed).
- Download “Google Assistant Launcher” (Prefer UC Browser and Make sure you have updated the Google App)
- Now After Downloading (GAL) , Just Simply OPEN and INSTALL! (Ensure you have permitted the establishment of applications from “Unknown Sources” in Settings->Security) Open up the APK file and install the Google Assistant App on your Lollipop-running Cellphone.
- Now After Successful Installation, Launch the Application and Click on “Your Stuff” and “Add Reminder” (This Step is Important skipping this will lead to waste of time and doing everything again)
- Now we have to make Google Assistant your default voice input method. As you might be aware that, Android 5.0 accompanies Google Now, so we have to roll out an improvement and make Google Assistant your default voice collaborator. To do that, open the Settings page and after that go to Language and information >Voice input and pick “Enhanced Google Services“.
- Now, long press the home button and select Google Assistant as your default program. That is it, you can appreciate Google Assistant on your android and activate it through the home button.
HERE IS A PROOF THAT IT IS 100% WORKING !!
So that’s all from my side about how to enable Google assistant in lollipop without Root ! Queries?? No Worries, We are always there to fix it! Just Comment Below whatever you are facing and we will reply you shortly!
Help us grow! Refer your friends to search for their tech related problems HERE. Sharing this post will always be appreciated. ♥