Amazon quiz answers today : You know that Amazon India comes with new quiz contest regularly. Just give answer and win Amazon pay balance, mobile phones, watches, headphones, gadgets and so on..
But but but, it’s not easy as it looks like. We have to give answers of all the questions correctly to eligible for Amazon quiz contest.. Don’t worry dude !!! We are here to help you..
In this page, you will get all Amazon quiz answers today. We update this page regularly at first on net with latest Amazon quiz contest questions and answers.
Don’t forget to save this page and revisit regularly to get all upcoming Amazon quiz answers at first.
Today Amazon Quiz Answers 10th April 2019 – Win Redmi 6 Pro
1) If you open your mouth wide, you will see a fleshy piece of tissue hanging like a pendulum. It is above your tongue at the back. What is this elongated, hanging structure called?
2) The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Where will you find it?
3) Dr. Abdul Kalam visited a country on 26th May, 2005, and they declared it as their National Science Day. Which country was it?
4) The Pentium chip was produced by USA’s Intel Corporation n 1993. But an Indian engineer is popularly known as being the ‘Father of the Pentium Chip’, for his contributions towards its development. Who is it?
Ans: Vinod Dham
5) Alia Bhatt won the 2019 Filmfare award for her work in Raazi. The actor who played her husband, also won a Filmfare award for ‘Best Supporting Actor’ for Sanju. Who is the actor?
Ans: Vicky Kaushal
watch the video to know how to get free products from Amazon.in
Amazon April Quiz Contest Answers Today- Win ₹10,000/-
Q1: In Italy, France, Belgium & Canada, April 1 is called ‘April fish’ & includes trying to attach a paper fish to the victim’s back without being noticed.
Q2: On 3rd April 1968, this famous civil rights activist delivered his last speech ‘I’ve Been to the Mountaintop’. The following day he was assassinated. Who is he?
Ans: Martin Luther King Jr
Q3: April 17th is also celebrated as the day to stop procrastinating, dust off resolutions and making another start at them. What is the day called?
Ans: Blah Blah Blah Day
Q4: On 1 April 2001, which became the first country in the world to legalize same-sex marriage?
Q5: Which of these is a western zodiac sign associated with April?
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Apple Watch
Q1: The freezing point of water is 0 degrees Celsius. What is it’s freezing point in Fahrenheit?
Ans: 32 degrees Fahrenheit
Q2: The chef’s hat is a significant part of the attire worn by many cooks. What is this type of long hat called?
Ans: Toques blanches
Q3: The Zero Mile Stone is a pillar built by British during the Great Trigonometrical Survey of India in 1907, considered to be the center of India. Which city is it located in?
Q4: Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian to go to space. When asked by the then PM Indira Gandhi what India looked like from spaces, his response was _____. Fill in the blanks.
Ans: Saare jahan se acha
Q5: 2019 will see the 7th season of the Pro Kabaddi League in July where teams will battle for the title of winner once again. Which team is the current champion who won the tournament in 2018?
Ans: Bengaluru Bulls
Amazon Quiz 8 April 2019 Answers – Win ₹10,000/-
Q1.: Water can exist in the solid, liquid, and gaseous state at the same time.
Q2.: Chetan Bhagat has announced that he is releasing a new non-fiction book in May. What is the title of the book?
Ans- India Positive
Q3.: The Statue of Liberty is known world-over as a symbol of the USA. But it was gifted to America by another country. Who gifted it?
Q4.: Water was first discovered on the moon by NASA’s Moon Minerology Mapper. The mapper was sent into space on a spacecraft sent by which country?
Q5.: Couples celebrate a silver anniversary for 25 years of togetherness. If they celebrate a crystal anniversary, how long have they been together?
Ans- 15 years
Amazon Quiz 01 April 2019 Answers – Win Seagate 5TB Hard Drive
1) If you have hyperosmia, It would mean you have a greater than average sense of ____. Fill in the blank
2) The Indian Premier League is in it’s 12th season. The first IPL was played in 2009. True or False?
3) The first national flag of India is said to have been hoisted on August 7, 1906, and it was red, yellow and green. It has changed significantly since then. Who has designed the current, modern tricolour flag of India?
Ans: Pingali Venkayya
4) Who is the first player to reach a score of 5000 runs in the IPL?
Ans: Suresh Raina
5) India plans to launch its first manned space flight, by 2022. What is the spacecraft that is being built for this program called?
Also Read: 15 best Indian Money earning apps 2019
Amazon Quiz 31 March 2019 Answers – Win Montra Helicon Bicycle
Q1: Who was the last Mughal Emperor in India?
Ans: Bahadur Shah II
Q2: Marvel is set to release a special theme song for Avengers Endgame exclusively for India, slated to be released in Hindi, Tamil and Telegu. Who will be composing this song?
Ans: A. R. Rahman
Q3: Which of the following authors was NOT born in India?
Ans: VS Naipaul
Q4: Deepika Padukone recently released the first look of her film Chhapaak, in which she plays an acid attack victim. Which actor will star opposite her in the film?
Ans: Vikrant Massey
Q5: Which is the brightest star seen in the night sky?
Amazon Quiz 30 March 2019 Answers – Win Bose Home Speaker 500
Q1: In Zoology, Herpetology Is The Study Of Reptiles And Amphibians. What Does Ornithology Focus On?
Q2: An Atom Is Made Of 3 Subatomic Particles – A Proton, A Neutron, And An Electron. A Proton Carries Positive Charger And A Neutron Carries Negative Charge. True Or False?
Q3: The Pacific Ocean Is The Largest On The Planet. Which Ocean Is The Smallest?
Ans: Arctic Ocean
Q4: The Book ‘Big Egos, Small Men’ Is Written By A Former Law Minister Of India. Who Is The It?
Ans: Ram Jethmalani
Q5: It Is Said That The Carvings At The Edakkal Caves Were Made By Man During The Stone Age. Where Are These Caves Located?
Amazon Quiz 29 March 2019 – Win ₹50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1: Where can you find the smallest bone in the human body?
Q2: When referring to genres of music, what does ‘R and B’ stand for?
Ans: Rhythm and blues
Q3: In which year was Microsoft established?
Q4: A caterpillar does not stay a caterpillar for its entire life. What does it change into?
Ans: Butterfly or Moth
Q5: What is the currency of Sweden?
Amazon Quiz 28 March 2019 Answers -Win Casio G-Shock Watch
Q1: What does AR in AR Rahman’s name stand for?
Ans: Allah Rakha
Q2: The East India Company came to India in 1600s, but established control only in _____ after the Battle of Plassey when it took over the province of Bengal.
Q3: Shanghai is currently the most populated city in the world. But which was the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
Q4: A litre of hot water weighs more than a litre of cold water.
Q5: A regular email has the recipients section, as well as CC and BCC. What does BCC stand for?
Ans: Blind carbon copy
Amazon Quiz 27 March 2019 Answers – Win OnePlus 6T
Q1: Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war?
Q2: Which of these countries does NOT have a standing army?
Q3: The Ao language is spoken in which of the following States?
Q4: Which place in India holds the Guinness World Record for being the wettest place on Earth?
Ans: Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Q5: Monarch Edward IV of England ruled which sport illegal in 1477?
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers 26th March 2019 – Win Philips Trimmer
1) The white-ish, crescent moon shaped part at the base of your nail has a name. What is it called?
2) There is only one part of the body with living cells that does NOT receive blood supply through blood vessels. Where do these cells exist?
3) Which of the following is NOT a folk dance that originated in Maharashtra?
4) Tiger stripes are unique like human fingerprints and no two tigers share the same stripe pattern.
5) Where can you find India’s only floating post-office, which is situated on a lake?
Today’s Amazon quiz answers 23 March 2019 – Win Sony Alpha DSLR Camera
Q1: The 4 minarets of the Taj Mahal are tilted outwards, so that they won’t fall on the Mahal in case of an earthquake.
Q2: All Indian currency notes have the denomination written in a number of languages. Besides the writing in Hindi and English on the front. how many other regional languages appear on the back panel?
Q3: What would you call a type of scientist who studies dinosaurs and fossils?
Q4: After the Berlin Olympics in 1936, Hitler offered an Indian hockey player a position as Field Marshall in the German Army. Which player was it?
Ans: Dhyan Chand
Q5: When is the first ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 match scheduled?
Ans: 30th May
Amazon Quiz Today 22 March 2019 – Win ₹25000
Q1: The 2019 IPL is just around the corner, and Yuvraj Singh has joined a new team. Which team will he play for?
Ans: Mumbai Indians
Q2: Who was the first Indian to fly into outerspace?
Ans: Rakesh Sharma
Q3: Orcas, or killer whales are a sub-species of dolphins.
Q4: Priyanka Chopra played a supporting role in a recent Netflix Original rom-com with Rebel Wilson and Liam Hemsworth. What’s the name of the film?
Ans: Isn’t It Romantic
Q5: Two South Korean companies recently announced a 300 Million dollar investment in India based, Ola Cabs. The first company is Hyundai, name the second.
Ans: Kia Motors Corporation
Amazon Quiz 21 March 2019 – Win Montra Helicon Bicycle
1) What was the name of the 5-member, all-girl pop band, that was formed in 2002 as part of a nation wide talent search, hosted by Channel V? Viva
2) What word is used to refer to a group of hippopotamuses? A bloat
3) Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and Bimal Roy have both directed 2 separate ‘Devdas’ films. But who is the original author of the Bengali romance novel? Saratchandra Chattopadhyay
4) Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare? Mark Antony
5) The ‘Bramhastra’ trilogy is an upcoming 2019 Indian fantasy film starring Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan. Who is directing this movie? Ayan Mukherjee
Amazon daily quiz 20 March 2019 – Win Honor View20
1) Rajasthan is the prominent desert region of India. Which desert makes up most of this state? Thar
2) Who was the first person to win an individual medal at the Olympics, representing independent India? K. D. Jadhav
3) Which of these desserts has its roots in Hyderabad’s Nizami legacy, and is traditionally prepared from dried apricots? Qubani Ka Mitha
4) There is an ancient Indian weapon known as ‘Katar’. What type of weapon is it? A dagger
5) Which famous Indian poet did Shankar Mahadevan collaborate with, for his track, ‘Breathless’? Javed Akhtar
Amazon pay quiz answers today 19th March 2019 – Win Honor Band 4
Q1: What is the metal or plastic casing around the end of a shoelace called?
Q2: The actor who played Gandhi in Lage Raho Munnabhai, won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role. Name the actor.
Ans: Dilip Prabhavalkar
Q3: Earth’s atmosphere is made up of several gasses, but which element makes up the majority of the air?
Q4: An A2 size paper, is smaller than an A4 size paper.
Q5: The 2019 Oscars just went by. But, which movie won the Oscar for best film in 2018?
Ans: The Shape of Water
Today’s Amazon quiz answers 18 March 2019 – Win ₹500
Q1: Which of these natural phenomenon is also know as the ‘Northern Lights’?
Ans: Aurora Borealis
Q2: In ___, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
Q3: Who was the fictional detective created by Arthur Conan Doyle?
Ans: Sherlock Holmes
Q4: The Tropic of Cancer does NOT pass through which of these Indian states?
Q5: Which state was divided into Maharashtra and Gujarat in 1960?
Amazon quiz contest today answer 17 March 2019 – win Vivo V15 Pro
Q1: _______ is the largest moon in our solar system, with a diameter larger than either Mercury or Pluto
Q2: Which beauty pageant did Manushi Chillar win in 2017?
A: Miss World
Q3: Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler?
Q4: In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
A: Chandragupta Maurya
Q5: Who was the first Indian to win an Academy Award at the Oscars?
A: Bhanu Athaiya
Amazon Quiz Time 16th March 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch
1) Light-year’ is a unit of _____. Fill in the blanks. Distance
2) Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN, is located in which continent? Africa
3) The Garampani wildlife sanctuary is located in which Indian state? Assam
4) What is the national sport of Japan? Sumo Wrestling
5) In which country were the first Olympic games held? Greece
Amazon Quiz Today 15th March 2019 – Win ₹75000/-
1) The study of fossils to determine organisms’ evolution and their interaction with each other is called? Paleontology
2) Which is the least populated country in the world? Vatican City
3) What is the Roman numeral for 50? L
4) Which is the highest attainable rank in the Indian Army? Field Marshal
5) The surrender of Japan in 1945 brought an end to WWII. On which ship were the surrender documents signed? USS Missouri
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14 March 2019 – Win Sennheiser Headphones
1) Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports? Cycling
2) Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan? Keoladeo National Park
3) Where in the human body is the occiput? Head
4) What is the chemical symbol of lead? Pb
5) Made in 1888, the ‘Roundhay Garden Scene’ is known to be the world’s earliest surviving motion-picture film. How long is it? 2.11 seconds
Amazon quiz today answers April 2019 (all questions & answers updated)
- Amazon Quiz 3 April 2019 Answers – Win Vivo V15 Pro
- Amazon Quiz 01 April 2019 Answers – Win Seagate 5TB Hard Drive
- Amazon Quiz 31 March 2019 Answers – Win Montra Helicon Bicycle
- Amazon Quiz 30 March 2019 Answers – Win Bose Home Speaker 500
- Amazon Quiz 29 March 2019 Answers – Win ₹50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz 28 March 2019 Answers -Win Casio G-Shock Watch
- Amazon Quiz 27 March 2019 Answers – Win OnePlus 6T
- Amazon Pay Quiz Answers 26th March 2019 – Win Philips Trimmer
- Today’s Amazon quiz answers 23 March 2019 – Win Sony Alpha DSLR Camera
- Amazon Quiz Today 22 March 2019 – Win ₹25000
- Amazon Quiz 21 March 2019 – Win Montra Helicon Bicycle
- Amazon daily quiz 20 March 2019 – Win Honor View20
- Amazon pay quiz answers today 19th March 2019 – Win Honor Band 4
- Today’s Amazon quiz answers 18 March 2019 – Win ₹500
- Amazon quiz contest today answer 17 March 2019 – win Vivo V15 Pro
- Amazon Quiz Time 16th March 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch
- Amazon Quiz Today 15th March 2019 – Win ₹75000/-
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14 March 2019 – Win Sennheiser Headphones
Amazon quiz today, amazon quiz today answers, amazon quiz contest answers today, today’s Amazon quiz questions and answers.