Today’s Amazon Quiz answers for 31 December 2018
1) Which is the only sea in the world without any coasts?
Ans: Sargasso Sea
2) Along with Spain and France, which is the only other country to have both Atlantic and Mediterranean coastlines?
3) Which of the following superheroes was NOT a founding member of the X-Men?
4) If you were a cartographer, what would you be studying?
5) Which mountain peak is farthest from the center of the Earth?
Ans: Mount Chimborazo
Amazon 17th September Quiz Answers
Q1. What is the ‘bokeh’ effect in photography?
Answer – An aesthetic blur produced in the out of focus parts of an image
Q2. What is the medical term for the feeling you get when you scrape your nails across a chalkboard?
Answer – Haptodysphoria
Q3. If you were hiking the Incan trail you would end up at ___?
Answer – Macchu Picchu
Q4. Where in the human body is the occiput?
Answer – Head
Q5. ‘Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare?
Answer – Mark Antony
Amazon Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Quiz Answers
1. The name for which type of pants originated in Genoa, Italy?
2. Which bank has become the first bank in India to introduce Iris Scan Authentication for Aadhaar-based transactions through its micro ATMs?
Answer. AXIS BANK
3. Saturn has a total of 62 moons, the largest one being larger than the planet of Mercury. What is its name?
4. The movie ‘Taare Zamin Par’ was inspired by the biography of Japanese filmmaker Akira Kurosawa.
5. Which city recently hosted the 11th World Hindi Conference (WHC) 2018?
Answer. PORT LOUIS, MAURITiUS
Amazon Vivo Nex Quiz Answers (20 August 2018)
1) Which of the following is the official language in Argentina? Spanish
2) In which year did Atal Bihari Vajpayee become India’s prime minister for first time? 1996
3) Which of these actors played on-screen father to their real father? Abhishek Bachchan
4) Strings’ – a band which became famous for songs like ‘Duur’ and ‘Anjane Kyon’ is from which country? Pakistan
5) The ‘Postal Highway Project’, for which Government of India is providing financial support, is located in which country? Nepal
Amazon Bose Soundlink Revolve Quiz Answers
1) What is Jupiter’s ‘Great Red Spot’? A hurricane
2) When did the Apple iPhone first become available? 2007
3) In what year was the Nipah virus first identified? 1999
4) In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, which team won all three group games without conceding a single goal? Uruguay
5) The Halley’s comet orbits the sun every 75-76 years. When will it be visible next from earth? 2061
Amazon Quiz Answers Today- Win PlayStation 4 Pro
1) The Fashion designer Coco Chanel hails from which country?
2) Who was the leader of North Korea before Kim Jong-un?
Ans: Kim Jong-il
3) What was author Mark Twain’s real name?
Ans: Samuel Langhorne Clemens
4) True or False: Rio de Janeiro is the capital of Brazil
5) In context to fashion, what is a ‘fedora’?
Ans: A type of headwear