Amazon quiz answers today 21 March 2019 – Win Montra Helicon Bicycle : You know that Amazon India comes with new quiz contest regularly. Just give answer and win Amazon pay balance, mobile phones, watches, headphones, gadgets and so on..
But but but, it’s not easy as it looks like. We have to give answers of all the questions correctly to eligible for Amazon quiz contest..
Don’t worry dude !!! We are here to help you..
In this page, you will get all Amazon quiz answers today. We update this page regularly at first on net with latest Amazon quiz contest questions and answers.
Don’t forget to save this page and revisit regularly to get all upcoming Amazon quiz answers at first.
Amazon Quiz 21 March 2019 – Win Montra Helicon Bicycle
1) What was the name of the 5-member, all-girl pop band, that was formed in 2002 as part of a nation wide talent search, hosted by Channel V? Viva
2) What word is used to refer to a group of hippopotamuses? A bloat
3) Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and Bimal Roy have both directed 2 separate ‘Devdas’ films. But who is the original author of the Bengali romance novel? Saratchandra Chattopadhyay
4) Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare? Mark Antony
5) The ‘Bramhastra’ trilogy is an upcoming 2019 Indian fantasy film starring Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan. Who is directing this movie? Ayan Mukherjee
Amazon daily quiz 20 March 2019 – Win Honor View20
1) Rajasthan is the prominent desert region of India. Which desert makes up most of this state? Thar
2) Who was the first person to win an individual medal at the Olympics, representing independent India? K. D. Jadhav
3) Which of these desserts has its roots in Hyderabad’s Nizami legacy, and is traditionally prepared from dried apricots? Qubani Ka Mitha
4) There is an ancient Indian weapon known as ‘Katar’. What type of weapon is it? A dagger
5) Which famous Indian poet did Shankar Mahadevan collaborate with, for his track, ‘Breathless’? Javed Akhtar
Amazon pay quiz answers today 19th March 2019 – Win Honor Band 4
Q1: What is the metal or plastic casing around the end of a shoelace called?
Q2: The actor who played Gandhi in Lage Raho Munnabhai, won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role. Name the actor.
Ans: Dilip Prabhavalkar
Q3: Earth’s atmosphere is made up of several gasses, but which element makes up the majority of the air?
Q4: An A2 size paper, is smaller than an A4 size paper.
Q5: The 2019 Oscars just went by. But, which movie won the Oscar for best film in 2018?
Ans: The Shape of Water
Today’s Amazon quiz answers 18 March 2019 – Win ₹500
Q1: Which of these natural phenomenon is also know as the ‘Northern Lights’?
Ans: Aurora Borealis
Q2: In ___, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
Q3: Who was the fictional detective created by Arthur Conan Doyle?
Ans: Sherlock Holmes
Q4: The Tropic of Cancer does NOT pass through which of these Indian states?
Q5: Which state was divided into Maharashtra and Gujarat in 1960?
Amazon quiz contest today answer 17 March 2019 – win Vivo V15 Pro
Q1: _______ is the largest moon in our solar system, with a diameter larger than either Mercury or Pluto
Q2: Which beauty pageant did Manushi Chillar win in 2017?
A: Miss World
Q3: Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler?
Q4: In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
A: Chandragupta Maurya
Q5: Who was the first Indian to win an Academy Award at the Oscars?
A: Bhanu Athaiya
Amazon Quiz Time 16th March 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch
1) Light-year’ is a unit of _____. Fill in the blanks. Distance
2) Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN, is located in which continent? Africa
3) The Garampani wildlife sanctuary is located in which Indian state? Assam
4) What is the national sport of Japan? Sumo Wrestling
5) In which country were the first Olympic games held? Greece
Amazon Quiz Today 15th March 2019 – Win ₹75000/-
1) The study of fossils to determine organisms’ evolution and their interaction with each other is called? Paleontology
2) Which is the least populated country in the world? Vatican City
3) What is the Roman numeral for 50? L
4) Which is the highest attainable rank in the Indian Army? Field Marshal
5) The surrender of Japan in 1945 brought an end to WWII. On which ship were the surrender documents signed? USS Missouri
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14 March 2019 – Win Sennheiser Headphones
1) Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports? Cycling
2) Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan? Keoladeo National Park
3) Where in the human body is the occiput? Head
4) What is the chemical symbol of lead? Pb
5) Made in 1888, the ‘Roundhay Garden Scene’ is known to be the world’s earliest surviving motion-picture film. How long is it? 2.11 seconds
Amazon quiz today answer March 2019 (All answers updated)
- Amazon Quiz 21 March 2019 – Win Montra Helicon Bicycle
- Amazon daily quiz 20 March 2019 – Win Honor View20
- Amazon pay quiz answers today 19th March 2019 – Win Honor Band 4
- Today’s Amazon quiz answers 18 March 2019 – Win ₹500
- Amazon quiz contest today answer 17 March 2019 – win Vivo V15 Pro
- Amazon Quiz Time 16th March 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch
- Amazon Quiz Today 15th March 2019 – Win ₹75000/-
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14 March 2019 – Win Sennheiser Headphones